GoEmotions is a corpus of 58k carefully curated comments extracted from Reddit, with human annotations using 27 emotion categories or Neutral.
- Number of examples: 58,009
- Number of labels: 27 + Neutral
- Maximum sequence length in training and evaluation datasets: 30
On top of the raw data, we include a version filtered based on reter-agreement, which contains a train/test/validation split:
- Size of training dataset: 43,410
- Size of test dataset: 5,427
- Size of validation dataset: 5,426
The emotion categories are: admiration, amusement, anger, annoyance, approval, caring, confusion, curiosity, desire, disappointment, disapproval, disgust, embarrassment, excitement, fear, gratitude, grief, joy, love, nervousness, optimism, pride, realization, relief, remorse, sadness, surprise.