I'm a Software Engineer in the Privacy and Data Protection Office (PDPO), where I work mainly on various flavors of Private Join and Compute, and am a primary maintainer of the associated open source repository. More broadly, I'm very interested in the use of Secure Multiparty Computation for privacy preserving measurement, analytics and machine learning, with a special focus on practical deployment.
In the past, I've worked with folks on Federated Machine Learning and Analytics, including the development of the Secure Aggregation protocol, which was featured in the Federated Learning Comic.
I've had the pleasure of hosting/co-hosting an incredible group of summer interns:
- 2021: Stan Peceny (Georgia Tech), Amit Agarwal (University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign)
- 2020: Mahimna Kelkar (Cornell Tech), Le Phi Hung (Now at Google)
- 2019: Ni Trieu (Now at Arizona State University), Marshall Ball (Now at NYU)
- 2018: Peihan Miao (Now at University of Illinois, Chicago)
- 2017: Jonathan Frankle (MIT)
- 2016: Antonio Marcedone (Now at Zoom)